Bridging Open Work Permit

If you have applied for a Permanent residency application and your work -permit is about to expire, you can apply for a BOWP to be able to work, without any consequences, till you get a decision on your PR application.

BOWP is a great initiative as it is beneficial for the applicants, government as well as the employers, as it saves applicants and their dependents from having to leave Canada temporarily, it prevents employers from having to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and also saves IRCC from processing multiple applications all meant for the same cause.

Contact Us

1 Step 1
reCaptcha v3