NWT Entry Level/Semi-Skilled Occupations

When an employer in the NWT cannot fill an entry-level or semi-skilled position with a Canadian, they may hire a foreign national, who will be eligible for permanent residency after they have accumulated six months of experience in the position, and if they meet the following criteria.

Contact Us

1 Step 1
reCaptcha v3