Spousal Sponsorship

If you are a Canadian citizen or a Permanent resident, 18 years of age or older, under the provisions of Canadian immigration system, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner to become a permanent resident of Canada and live, work or study in the country.

Contact Us

1 Step 1
reCaptcha v3